Engineered to be a tough, reliable pan, its never stick 5 layer fire Glide coating prevents foods from sticking and its comfort grip stay-cool handle is designed to secure your grip and prevent slips. The Forged in Fire pans are built to last.
The Stainless Steel, Never Stick Skillet can be used on all stovetops and is oven safe up to 260 Degrees Celsius. The never stick surface of the pan was designed with a special scratch and wear-resistant coating that enables you to cut and chop any ingredient, even meat, right in the pan. This pan is built to stand up to your toughest cooking challenges!
- You never need to add oil or butter to prevent foods from sticking because the Forged in Fire skillet’s 5 layer Fire Glide technology reduces food’s contact points with the surface of the pan, decreasing abrasions and wear and tear.
- The Stainless Steel, 11.5-inch Never Stick Skillet is oven safe up to 260°C and its coating is 35 times stronger than other pans
- We recommend hand washing this item with warm water after use
- Never use steel wool or other abrasive sponges or pads
- Dry immediately after cleaning.
*The warranty will not cover defects resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, neglect & warranty is otherwise subject to the terms & conditions. Warranty does NOT cover the coating.